Hair Loss in Women:
– Hormonal imbalance due to pregnancy or the menopause
– Androgenetic alopecia – also called female-pattern baldness and usually hereditary
– Alopecia areata — Alopecia areata in women, a possibly autoimmune disorder that causes patchy bald spots that can range from diffuse thinning to extensive areas of baldness or bald patches.
– Stress – Sudden weight loss or poor diet
– postnatal hair loss occurs after pregnancy.
BioRevive HairGro Center Singapore offers effective hair loss products & hair loss treatments by combining hair growth properties of ayurvedic herbs and Bio-Botanicals proven to reduce hair loss. The solution for alopecia treatment in Singapore, an auto-immune condition causing bald patches in areas of the scalp.